Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Let's have a what's in the bag thread shall we?!

 

I'll start with this weeks clubs(!)

 

Nike Sumo Sq2 5900

Cheapo Acer XP 5 Wood (Secret weapon Fujikura shaft from a Sonartec though)

Taylor Made rescue 4

 

Titleist 755 irons

 

Scotty Cameron Red X3 Putter

 

Balls = Titleist/Nike

 

Heard good things about the Wilson Staff CI7 irons so might have to give them a try soon...

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Crikey, looks like Geeks and Golf don't mix ;o)

 

I have a set of callaway Big Bertha's. Bought second hand but more than adequate for my dubious skills

 

I have a Wilson 5 wood and a Dunlop "sports direct special" Driver with a dent in it. Mainly these stay in the boot of my car

 

I putt with one of two depending on the day, I have a nice brass faced ping given to me by my BF that occasionally comes out but I struggle with pace with it as the temperature really seems to affect the speed at which the ball comes off the brass head. Normally I stick with my trusted Wilson. Nothing fancy but comes with a built in fire extinguisher as I naturally set the greens on fire :)

 

I prefer a softer ball, Callaway reds which I find a lot of down my way when i'm looking for the most recent noodle I've just spanked into the trees, or a pinnacle 4 works for me if I'm buying.

 

D




×
×
  • Create New...