russdev Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 But would like more so if any techs you know of let them know about the site. Russ
webman Posted February 29, 2008 Posted February 29, 2008 I'll join this group now in the hope I will one day be a legitimate member when I make the move there...
SYNACK Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Welcome webman, glad to have you in the group @russdev - I don't know any techs that are in schools at the moment short of one that works for a larger RM type company as there is no community or events that I know of for schools techs in New Zealand. I do know a few other techs who work in more corporate roles and could probably invite them if people wanted.
melb Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 nice to meet some other techs from schools in NZ I'm Mel from Invercargill
SYNACK Posted March 20, 2008 Posted March 20, 2008 @melb - Its nice to see someone else from New Zealand on here too, I'm in Auckland. What kind of school are you in at the moment, Primary, Intermediate, High?
markcuk Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 hi all well not officially a NZ tech but an ex uk tech going to live in NZ for a year or 2 from 5th june mark mark
nzkevin Posted July 6, 2008 Posted July 6, 2008 hi all I'm living in the UK but originally from NZ. I teach and support ICT in a secondary school in Essex. Always nice to chat to some fellow kiwis. Kevin
rmorris Posted September 24, 2008 Posted September 24, 2008 Does it count if I am a kiwi working in the UK?
SYNACK Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 @rmorris - Of course all New Zealanders past, present or future are welcome along with anyone else who is interested and wants to join
kiwimatt Posted December 18, 2008 Posted December 18, 2008 hi all , matt from chch (once apon a time ) now living and working in secondary school in south wales uk , title "network manager" reality dogsbody but thats cool with me matt
kearton Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 Kia Ora, all! I'm working at a Secondary School in Essex, UK.
copson90 Posted January 5, 2010 Posted January 5, 2010 I was in Auckland for a year, and am now a tech back in the UK.
HarrySBoura_Auckland Posted June 5, 2011 Author Posted June 5, 2011 Hi All, I am IT Tech from Auckland, Use to be have great understanding of logics during my college 3 years ago, was not working in IT field because of some family and personel reasons. Recently joined an IT company and getting back on track slowly. I am pleased to be part of you guys. . Thank you all
Recommended Posts