eddyc Posted December 23, 2024 Posted December 23, 2024 Hello everyone, I hope you are well and looking forward to the Christmas Break. I have noticed something random on our SOLUS3 installation and I was hoping you may be able to help but if not, I will contact ESS. I did the Autumn upgrade last week and I noticed that the time of deployment that the "SIMS File Server" reports a version of 0.0.0.0 and that it is not up to date, but it remains at that version post upgrade. The SOLUS3 manual says to point this at our SIMS File Server directory (local path) on our SIMS server. Our share is \\SERVERNAME\SIMSDATA$ which is a share of D:\SIMSDATA\ but putting D:\SIMSDATA does not resolve that issue nor does pointing it to D:\SIMSDATA\SIMS either. Is anyone else experiencing this or there a config issue here? I would be interested to hear what others have set under Environement > Targets > SIMS File Server > Installation path Many thanks! eddyc
howartp Posted December 23, 2024 Posted December 23, 2024 I'm pretty sure our File Server is always 0.0.0.0. 1
dapaulio Posted December 23, 2024 Posted December 23, 2024 Iv noticed ours to report the same over the last year. Can’t remember when I started noticing it but never caused us any problems with upgrades or operations 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now