mcolbourn Posted November 3, 2023 Posted November 3, 2023 We have a lot (and I mean a lot ) of used compatible HP toners not originals. Does anyone know of a company that takes compatibles for Recycling etc. We have looked around and find lots who will take originals just not compatibles. Any help would bee apricated.
Brax Posted November 3, 2023 Posted November 3, 2023 Hello! Get in touch with infotone i'm sure they'll be happy to help, they take non-compatibles. I'd definitely give them a call to check but I've put the links to their pages and the recycling form below. https://infotone.co.uk/recycling/ https://infotone.co.uk/book-collection-empty-cartridges-infotone-recycling-services/ 1
cburrows Posted November 3, 2023 Posted November 3, 2023 we use Lyreco, get a box fill it up and arrange collection. we have filled 4 boxes up in 2 days with the amount we had stored! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now