Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know the site's been down hence it not being up yet but i was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the edujoomla 1.5 they could share?

 

Cheers

Posted
Ok just so people know the latest version is avalible here this is not the most up to date the in a new version comming out very shortly when I can get access to a pc as I have lost 2 this week due to faults.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...