Simcfc73 Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 Morning, Anyone use this package or got any recommendations about it. I read it uses Sharepoint which I can get for next to nothing through our schools agreement so I am undecided. Especially as the price I got quoted was just over £4k with another £5k for training and installation. Thanks.
Norphy Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 Sharepoint Portal is just one component of the Learning Gateway. It also requires Class Server. Exchange and Live Communications Server are also components but I believe are optional. Microsoft blurb is available here
Simcfc73 Posted March 16, 2006 Author Posted March 16, 2006 Thanks for that. I just got the quote with no info so I am flying blind. It says on my quote 'assumes client buys necessary MS licenses' so I would need to buy all that anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now