Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone had any communication or confirmation from the "Adjudicator" in relation to their application for the new 12 month break clause following the Competition & Markets Authority decision back in January 23?

 

The documentation states "The Adjudicator to communicate the outcome of the application to the Applicants between 10 February 2023 and 31 March 2023 (if no extensions)". So, I know we might need to wait a few more weeks.

 

Having just gone through the process for this years annual entitlement and witnessing further attempts to trap customers in a new 3 year contract and I eager to begin the process of evaluating alternatives.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Update for those interested. I received an email from [email protected] asking for some further information in support of one of the applications I have submitted. Turns out I had typo'd the quote ID, but at least I know one of my applications has made it to the top of the pile! Fingers crossed for the decision soon.
Posted

I've had a bit of correspondence and even spoke on the phone to the adjudicator's assistant.

 

Part of our problem is that we never originally receive the break-clause e-mails, and they're wanting quotes for agreements we never got quotes for, so I had a good chat with a fella over the phone but naturally he's not the decision maker. So they are actively working on each case.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...