coolhands Posted July 6, 2022 Posted July 6, 2022 I want to make a new template to see some exam board aspects eg entries or results. But none (none!) of the exam board aspects are in the 'browser' (chooser) to choose? I know the aspects exist becuase if I go to build a report I can see them eg AQA 7132 entry etc. Why / how are they all missing from my template section? I'm at a loss.
SchoolDM Posted July 7, 2022 Posted July 7, 2022 Same thing happened to me. Don't know how it happened but the Exam toggle had been switched off. Switch it back on under Tools | Performance | Options.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now