Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello All

Now that Profile manager is dead. I have been looking at alternatives and so far Moslye manager seems to have the functionality I am looking for. Their web interface leaves a bit to be desired but I can live with it. I was wondering before I sign the school up, dose anyone have a good or bad experiences or suggestions that will help with my conversion?

I did check out Jamf, but the one major desired Mac element, which is using google account to login, was a bit confusing, but worked like a dream with Moslye Manager.

Thank for the advice.

Edited by Mrpower
Posted
Been using Mosyle since... 4? years ago. Pretty much been set and forget. Go in each summer to look at new features and sync new pupils and staff. Don't have a bad word to say about it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...