kennysarmy Posted March 23, 2022 Posted March 23, 2022 I've bought some new licences for a school joining our Trust. I can see the licences in VLSC. How do I know go about creating a new tenancy and linking those licences in? Ta
Boredguy Posted March 23, 2022 Posted March 23, 2022 To create a new Tenancy I followed the steps in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/education/deploy/create-your-office-365-tenant earlier this week. As the domain I want to use is already linked to a 365 Tenancy, I've had to make a subdomain one for now, and I'll migrate the actual domain name over at a later point. It can take at least 5 days for MS to check your eligible for Educational Discount so you get 31 day trial with 25 x A1 for Faculty/Students accounts to begin with. Once thats all done, on the VLC page it asks me to ensure I'm logging in as an Admin user for the Tenancy I want to link our licences with.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now