TheRobins Posted March 1, 2022 Posted March 1, 2022 Hi All, Wonder if anyone has any tips / words of wisdom. Over half term I tried Office 21 (LTSC) to replace Office 2019 on some of our devices. Not to impressed with some issues this is causing with O365 compatibility. I now know I should really go to deploy O365 to devices. As these devices are mainly shared, I will need to look at device licencing. It seems to be a slightly gray area, our devices are not Azure AD or Hybrid joined as we use IAMCloud services. Online the documentation seems a little patchy how we go around licencing these devices. Has anyone tried this before IE, deploying O365 to device licences without they being in Azure AD.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now