SYNACK Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 Haven't used it myself but it does look interesting, it could be useful and there was a discussion on here where people were looking for something like this: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/group-project/6160-open-source-collaborative-filtering-blacklist.html
Guest monkeyx Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 I had a quick look at this and ipcop. I preferred ipcop with extensions installed. Depends which functions with Untangle you like?
TronXP Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 I am using untangle at our junior school site, its ok, its only a temp solution until there new school on our main site is built
richard.thomas Posted June 25, 2008 Posted June 25, 2008 Havent heard of this one before. The GUI looks nice (looking at the screenshots) but I may aswell stick with what i've already got. Which is IPCop
mac_shinobi Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Just wondering what people thought to this untangle as just came across this myself as I clearly missed this post when it was made
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now