Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone,

 

I am using a Ruckus Zone Director 3000 for our Trusts WiFi, we have 6 SSID's and a number of VLAN's some of which are in use by various SSID's. I am using Zabbix and a combination of its SNMP and agent based checks to recovery data from devices and lastly Grafana to present this in a nice SLT friendly manner.

 

 

I am hoping that someone call help me understand the metrics that are presented by Grafana as I cant match them up with the details of the config in the Zone Director?!?!

As an example when I check the metrics for an access point an R710for instance,

 

I can selected the usual RX and TX data for 14 different interfaces called one of the following

 

(Interface wlan0: )

(Interface wlan1: )

(Interface wlan2: )

(Interface wlan32: )

(Interface wlan33: )

(Interface wlan34: )

(Interface wlan35: )

(Interface wlan36: )

(Interface wlan37: )

(Interface wlan38: )

(Interface wlan3: )

(Interface wlan4: )

(Interface wlan5: )

(Interface wlan6: )

 

 

 

Is there anyway to know which wlan interfaces are associated with which SSID's ??

 

thanks in advance

 

Grafana.png

Edited by soapyfish
Posted

Certainly for some of our Ruckus AP's if I do a SNMP walk and scroll down to

.1.3.6.1.4.1.25053.1.1.6.1.1.1.1.1.1.X

I can see that the X corresponds to each SSID I've got configured twice (one is 2.4g and one for 5g)

That X value should match up to the SNMP value for the interface in your graph

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...