Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi folks,

 

Anyone else out there using Hegarty Maths?

 

We’re finding the site unstable e.g. sometimes pages won’t open, videos won’t open or pause partway through. Initially I thought it was our Smoothwall, but I get a similar albeit perhaps somewhat better behaviour on a non-Smoothwall internet connection. (I’ve tested on the Smoothwall by whitelisting hegartymaths.com and also added test PCs as exceptions, which doesn’t seem to make any difference)

 

Hegarty say they’ve had no other reports.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...