DBazeley95 Posted May 21, 2021 Posted May 21, 2021 Good Morning All, Just wondered if anyone here has migrated away from DBPrimary mail (for staff) to Office 365 and if you have how did you do it? We are having non-stop issues with emails not arriving and their support hasn't been able to advise us on anything as of yet. I am looking at the IMAP migration tool in Office 365 but I don't even have a copy of their IMAP server details. Kind Regards Daniel
chrisakak9 Posted May 21, 2021 Posted May 21, 2021 you should be able to get office 365 and g suite for free. I would definitely go down the office 365 route for staff
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now