Mintsoft Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 hey all. I wasn't sure what section to put this in, but i figured what with it being PHP and all that this would be the best place. I've just installed it onto our Win2K3 Server running IIS6. But when you go on the actual pages you get faced with: Warning: include(G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle/theme/standardwhite/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 2193 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle/theme/standardwhite/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php\includes;G:\InetPub\WWWRoot') in G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 2193 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle\lib\weblib.php:2193) in G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle\lib\moodlelib.php on line 2142 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle\lib\weblib.php:2193) in G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle\lib\moodlelib.php on line 2143 Warning: include(G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle/theme/standardwhite/header.html) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 1898 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle/theme/standardwhite/header.html' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php\includes;G:\InetPub\WWWRoot') in G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 1898 Is there something blatently obvious I'm missing from the PHP setup or something? Thanks -Rob
ChrisH Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 Have you entered some kind of path wrong some where? Warning: include(G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle/theme/standardwhite/header.html) The path starts with back slashes and ends with forward slashes.
Mintsoft Posted March 7, 2006 Author Posted March 7, 2006 Have you entered some kind of path wrong some where? Warning: include(G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle/theme/standardwhite/header.html) The path starts with back slashes and ends with forward slashes. Yeah moodle seems to of "chosen" to do that, I've tried changing the first part in config.php so that it uses '/' but then it says I have an error in my Config.php and to change '/' to '\'
plexer Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 What did you use to install php on your 2k3 server? I used http://www.easyphp.org/ and had no problems with the installation. Ben
Mintsoft Posted March 7, 2006 Author Posted March 7, 2006 What did you use to install php on your 2k3 server? I used http://www.easyphp.org/ and had no problems with the installation. Ben Just the standard MSI from php.net and then chucked on the extension dll's it needed.
Mintsoft Posted March 7, 2006 Author Posted March 7, 2006 I would suggest trying the easyphp setup. Aye, I'll keep it as an option. Surely there must be just something set wrong somewhere in php.ini or the like?
Norphy Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 I have a feeling the PHP only has the bare minimum required to get going when you install it via the MSI. If you download the ZIP (which is eight times the size) and configure it manually you might have more success. FYI I'm running an experimental Moodle on IIS6 and PHP 4 with no problems.
Mintsoft Posted March 7, 2006 Author Posted March 7, 2006 You have blank lines at the end of your config.php I've just checked and it is EXACTLY like: unset($CFG); $CFG->dbtype = 'mysql'; $CFG->dbhost = 'localhost'; $CFG->dbname = 'moodle'; $CFG->dbuser = 'moodleuser'; $CFG->dbpass = 'testpass'; $CFG->dbpersist = false; $CFG->prefix = 'mdl_'; $CFG->wwwroot = 'http://localhost:8000/moodle'; $CFG->dirroot = 'G:\Inetpub\WWWroot\moodle'; $CFG->dataroot = 'G:\MoodleData'; $CFG->admin = 'admin'; $CFG->directorypermissions = 00777; // try 02777 on a server in Safe Mode require_once("$CFG->dirroot/lib/setup.php"); // MAKE SURE WHEN YOU EDIT THIS FILE THAT THERE ARE NO SPACES, BLANK LINES, // RETURNS, OR ANYTHING ELSE AFTER THE TWO CHARACTERS ON THE NEXT LINE. ?> with no extra spaces etc I have a feeling the PHP only has the bare minimum required to get going when you install it via the MSI. If you download the ZIP (which is eight times the size) and configure it manually you might have more success. FYI I'm running an experimental Moodle on IIS6 and PHP 4 with no problems. Aye that it does, I extracted the required extensions (gd.dll and mysql.dll) after I installed the MSI. Could it have anything to do with running PHP 5.1.2 rather than PHP 4? -Thanks for all the responses
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now