Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Current phone (Ulefone Armor 7e) has a deeply recessed USB C port which is too deep for both models of headphone adapters I currently own. Works fine with the supplied one, but that is likely to get mislaid at some stage! Don't suppose anyone knows of any cheap (<£5) 3rd party adapters that have a longer "tongue" than normal?

 

Yes, I could use Bluetooth - but not when testing amplifier problems.

Posted

I would have thought it could be the case fowling on the plastic section of the usb.

I occasionally find 3.5mm jacks that have this problem. Is this happening with your adapters?

Posted
I would have thought it could be the case fowling on the plastic section of the usb.

I occasionally find 3.5mm jacks that have this problem. Is this happening with your adapters?

 

Yep. I tend to have rugged cases and have had to buy 3.5mm "slim" adapters in the past. I did think of cutting back the plastic, but found (despite the price) the ones I have are both enclosed in metal! Too much of a faff to try filing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...