Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

see pic. When using remote access my sims is black (inverse). Very hard to read. I believe my colleagues are not. Is there something I can tell my IT team to do to solve this?

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=60345&d=1609847908

remote_desktop_black.jpg

Posted (edited)
see pic. When using remote access my sims is black (inverse). Very hard to read. I believe my colleagues are not. Is there something I can tell my IT team to do to solve this?

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=60345&d=1609847908

 

You could describe the problem to them rather than present them with a third party diagnosis and remedy.....

 

it looks like you've turned on accessibility try Left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen

Edited by strawberry
Posted
yes but it only happens on sims via remote access. If I do suggested key method it makes all my normal stuff high contrast, yet sims remains the same. I have asked them previously they didn't know hence me asking here. It seems to be the version it connects to via remote desktop is high contrast somehow, even though nothing else is.
Posted
see pic. When using remote access my sims is black (inverse). Very hard to read. I believe my colleagues are not. Is there something I can tell my IT team to do to solve this?

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=60345&d=1609847908

 

You will find it is something like this, https://ravingroo.com/1466/fix-windows-server-2012-corrupt-color-scheme-theme-yellow-text-black-background-issue/

Had it happen a few times. Follow the link above for instructions on how to fix.

 

Chris

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...