coolhands Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 see pic. When using remote access my sims is black (inverse). Very hard to read. I believe my colleagues are not. Is there something I can tell my IT team to do to solve this?
strawberry Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 (edited) see pic. When using remote access my sims is black (inverse). Very hard to read. I believe my colleagues are not. Is there something I can tell my IT team to do to solve this? You could describe the problem to them rather than present them with a third party diagnosis and remedy..... it looks like you've turned on accessibility try Left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen Edited January 5, 2021 by strawberry
coolhands Posted January 5, 2021 Author Posted January 5, 2021 yes but it only happens on sims via remote access. If I do suggested key method it makes all my normal stuff high contrast, yet sims remains the same. I have asked them previously they didn't know hence me asking here. It seems to be the version it connects to via remote desktop is high contrast somehow, even though nothing else is.
chris_uk Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 see pic. When using remote access my sims is black (inverse). Very hard to read. I believe my colleagues are not. Is there something I can tell my IT team to do to solve this? You will find it is something like this, https://ravingroo.com/1466/fix-windows-server-2012-corrupt-color-scheme-theme-yellow-text-black-background-issue/ Had it happen a few times. Follow the link above for instructions on how to fix. Chris 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now