Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove multiple documents from students' document lists which were created in error? A little while ago, I was doing repeated mail merge testing, but as I was unaware at the time of the presence of a popup, the documents created as a result of the testing were erroneously saved to each student's record. I've attached a screenprint to demonstrate the issue.

 

Otherwise - I guess I'm just have to go through each individual student's records and delete all unwanted documents manually.

 

Thanks in advance!

Multiple document deletion query.docx

Posted
you can do this from my documents though - I've done this before. aslong as you know date /time you can narrow it down and delete them. We had errors on pupil report before but easily removed them en mass ?
Posted

Hi

 

Support got back to me regarding this issue. You can indeed delete unwanted bulk docs via 'My Documents' as mentioned by DODICT.

 

Thanks & regards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...