TheRobins Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 Afternoon all. After trawling docs.microsoft I cannot find any reference to this. We did have thumbnail images in our AD which was taken from SIMS. However it has become an issue with the little darlings snipping staff photos and using them for their own means. I have scrubbed the thumbnail images from our AD, and this has followed up to Azure, staff who use Outlook online can no longer see any staff photo's. However Teams still displays the image. I have set the policy site wide to disable anyone from changing their pictures in in Teams for obvious reasons. However the only guidance is for staff to have the ability to add their own photo's, and then blank them. Does anyone know of a policy or powershell script to automate this, or remove them completly? Thanks.
DaveTheTech Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 I could well be mistaken, but there was something that required the user to be logged out of O365 sessions - it could be the avatar/profile pcture
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now