mole Posted March 16, 2021 Posted March 16, 2021 Tried to watch this the other week, had to turn off, just terrible. Must be love it / hate it type of programme.
Brax Posted Sunday at 18:47 Posted Sunday at 18:47 Maybe controversial but I did actually quite enjoy this show when it came out. It was a refreshing new twist on quite a tired IP at the time.
Norphy Posted Monday at 06:32 Posted Monday at 06:32 I liked it too. I liked the Loki series too. I need to watch the Agatha series, haven't done that yet. There's also VisionQuest coming out later this year so hopefully that will be good too. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now