Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Tried to watch this the other week, had to turn off, just terrible. Must be love it / hate it type of programme.
  • 5 years later...
Posted

Maybe controversial but I did actually quite enjoy this show when it came out. It was a refreshing new twist on quite a tired IP at the time.

Posted

I liked it too. I liked the Loki series too. I need to watch the Agatha series, haven't done that yet. There's also VisionQuest coming out later this year so hopefully that will be good too.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...