nahtan Posted August 26, 2020 Posted August 26, 2020 (edited) Hi all, Has anyone ever used this add-in before: https://www.gmayor.com/email_merge_addin.html If not, is anyone able to recommend anything similar. We're looking at doing a mail merge, but would like to add an additional document to the email message. The above does what we'd like, just unsure of its vailidity. Thanks in advance! Edited August 26, 2020 by cookie563
chrisakak9 Posted August 26, 2020 Posted August 26, 2020 Hi all, Has anyone ever used this add-in before: https://www.gmayor.com/email_merge_addin.html If not, is anyone able to recommend anything similar. We're looking at doing a mail merge, but would like to add an additional document to the email message. The above does what we'd like, just unsure of its vailidity. Thanks in advance! Hi, I haven't used this add-in but did use the merge and split add-in from the same site. which worked very well. best of all it's nice and free! 1
nadeem Posted September 4, 2020 Posted September 4, 2020 I've used a number of products from Mapilab over the years https://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/
mrhall Posted September 21, 2020 Posted September 21, 2020 I used it last year - worked really well. Easy to make mistakes - all mine I'm sure - so as long as I worked through the instructions carefully all was well. We'd produced individual graphs for each student and used this to create a pdf which was attached to an email. Peter
skinsley Posted October 5, 2020 Posted October 5, 2020 I agree with Nadeem, Mapilabs Mailmerge Toolkit Pro is excellent. It is best to attach pdf files in preference. Prepare them first and store them in a single folder and you can have personalised emails with a different pdf for each recipient.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now