CallMeMonks Posted July 26, 2020 Posted July 26, 2020 Just wondering if someone can help. We have set up ESXi 7.0 and have added the local server datastore and iSCSI datastores. The issue is, we can't seem to upload anything to the datastores... even the local datastore. When trying to upload anything it just hangs after a little while and nothing happens. We keep getting the message "Find By Inventory Path" which I think might be the problem.
Davit2005 Posted July 27, 2020 Posted July 27, 2020 Are you uploading direct to the ESXi hosts or to the hosts via vCenter?
SpaceInvader83 Posted July 27, 2020 Posted July 27, 2020 It will fail if it's an untrusted cert, see https://nolabnoparty.com/en/vsphere-error-when-uploading-files-to-datastores/
CallMeMonks Posted July 27, 2020 Author Posted July 27, 2020 Thanks, I started working when I added the ESX servers to vCenter Server. Must've been the certificate issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now