bodminman Posted June 1, 2020 Posted June 1, 2020 Hi there, I'm absolutely rubbish with Excel and have been asked to work out some details regarding potential exam results. I need a formula for each subject pass % grade 4 to 9 and then an overall cohort % pass rate 4 - 9. I have played about with it but I'm getting nowhere. Any guidance/assistance would be great. Thanks in advance.
Seb1780 Posted June 1, 2020 Posted June 1, 2020 (edited) For each subject add on the end of the row or column a series of cells where you put in this formula for each grade =countif(range,"9") - where range is the cells that contain all you results for that subject and "9" is the grade. Once you have 9 (or 10 including U) cells populated you can do all the calcs you need. Edited June 1, 2020 by Seb1780 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now