6Foot2 Posted May 6, 2020 Posted May 6, 2020 (edited) However, the site colour I have selected is Mint. Is this the Revenge of the Sixth? [after May the 4th] Edited May 6, 2020 by ZeroHour 1
ICTDirect_Dave Posted May 6, 2020 Posted May 6, 2020 Actually it might be.. I just moaned at @ZeroHour because there was no Revenge theme, and now everything is blue. Ooopps
6Foot2 Posted May 6, 2020 Author Posted May 6, 2020 Actually it might be.. I just moaned at @ZeroHour because there was no Revenge theme, and now everything is blue. Ooopps It's back to normal.
mikeprice Posted May 6, 2020 Posted May 6, 2020 Fixed now I think. Thanks - a proper black background as is correct - not that electric blue that fried my retinas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now