mikeprice Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 (edited) I want PROOF - PROOF I say - that no time travellers were involved and went back and scoffed a few before the final count was done can't trust those damn aliens probably exterminated a few and came to an agreement with the winner OH and congrats to @JordanT91 Edited April 7, 2020 by mikeprice 1
VeryPC Posted April 8, 2020 Author Posted April 8, 2020 What about Al?? Al is doing good! I spoke to him the other day and he's hoping to be back with you EduGeeks soon! Although when we spoke I can confirm he didn't shout "Bring me the box!" (I was very disappointed) 2
Popular Post JordanT91 Posted April 8, 2020 Popular Post Posted April 8, 2020 (edited) Wow, I thought I was way under. Thank you for the congratulations everyone. I've never won anything before, so this is a nice treat. I've provided my home address, but I promise the staff and what few pupils are in school will get some eggs when I next pop in. EDIT: I also volunteer for my local Blood Bikes group so you can be sure I'll put a few boxes into the snack box at our stand-down location next time I'm on shift. As a group we're working hard at the minute to help our local NHS trusts with the pandemic. Edited April 8, 2020 by JordanT91 9
hardtailstar Posted April 8, 2020 Posted April 8, 2020 Wow, I thought I was way under. Thank you for the congratulations everyone. I've never won anything before, so this is a nice treat. I've provided my home address, but I promise the staff and what few pupils are in school will get some eggs when I next pop in. EDIT: I also volunteer for my local Blood Bikes group so you can be sure I'll put a few boxes into the snack box at our stand-down location next time I'm on shift. As a group we're working hard at the minute to help our local NHS trusts with the pandemic. Fully deserved! 1
mikeprice Posted April 8, 2020 Posted April 8, 2020 Wow, I thought I was way under. Thank you for the congratulations everyone. I've never won anything before, so this is a nice treat. I've provided my home address, but I promise the staff and what few pupils are in school will get some eggs when I next pop in. EDIT: I also volunteer for my local Blood Bikes group so you can be sure I'll put a few boxes into the snack box at our stand-down location next time I'm on shift. As a group we're working hard at the minute to help our local NHS trusts with the pandemic. Is it legal for IT techs to give away chocolate???? I have always told kids that it isn't maybe that is just me 2
DannyG555 Posted April 9, 2020 Posted April 9, 2020 (edited) Congrats! Edited April 9, 2020 by DannyG555 1
VeryPC Posted April 9, 2020 Author Posted April 9, 2020 Wow, I thought I was way under. Thank you for the congratulations everyone. I've never won anything before, so this is a nice treat. I've provided my home address, but I promise the staff and what few pupils are in school will get some eggs when I next pop in. EDIT: I also volunteer for my local Blood Bikes group so you can be sure I'll put a few boxes into the snack box at our stand-down location next time I'm on shift. As a group we're working hard at the minute to help our local NHS trusts with the pandemic. What a fantastic thing to do and thank you for supporting the NHS! We'll get the eggs sent out ASAP!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now