pooley Posted March 5, 2020 Posted March 5, 2020 That would appear to be quite a niche requirement, I think I'd suggest having that as a club/extra curricular. In a primary school i'd say it's as important as the attendence register.
synaesthesia Posted March 5, 2020 Posted March 5, 2020 Maybe - having worked with around 50 primaries in central UK, never seen that. Obviously likely to vary between schools, LAs etc. If it's something done across Wales or your LA it'll be worth bringing up with them as a feature request stating that, they're always happy to accommodate
coolhands Posted March 19, 2020 Posted March 19, 2020 Hi can anyone help me? I can click on a pupil and see the contact's address. But how can I see the actual pupil address? Is this something I can switch on somewhere?
Gongalong Posted March 19, 2020 Author Posted March 19, 2020 Learners> Account Info. You mean home address?
coolhands Posted March 19, 2020 Posted March 19, 2020 (edited) yeah so in that Account info its has DOB but no home address. In the admin portal I can turn home address off or on but it seems to apply to all accounts eg staff? How can I personalise ti on the Enable Account Info screen (on admin side - General tab) to show it for pupils but not staff. I may have to read the manual... edit sorry one last quick one I can see learners; is it possible to let me (or certain other staff) see info about staff? Edited March 19, 2020 by coolhands
Gongalong Posted March 19, 2020 Author Posted March 19, 2020 It's just a shame it doesn't allow for taking dinner registers You could adjust your timetable to make it a registered period, if you're using an MIS. Or make it a club. Or see if their support have any ideas [email protected]
Gongalong Posted March 19, 2020 Author Posted March 19, 2020 yeah so in that Account info its has DOB but no home address. Best to speak to Overnet support. edit sorry one last quick one I can see learners; is it possible to let me (or certain other staff) see info about staff? I can't, and I have everything enabled, so I'm guessing it's not possible. Again though, check with their support. Be interested to know if you can!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now