Arthur Posted November 18, 2019 Author Posted November 18, 2019 Not heard of this before Related Edugeek thread... www.edugeek.net/forums/downloads/210273-wim-witch-gui-driven-solution-windows-image-customization.html
Manny-Tech Posted December 19, 2019 Posted December 19, 2019 Anyone worked out how to deploy the Media Pack for windows 10 N versions other than through optional features? Bit of a pain doing that on a suite of computers.
mavhc Posted December 19, 2019 Posted December 19, 2019 https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/dism/enable-windowsoptionalfeature?view=win10-ps Why are you using N?
Manny-Tech Posted December 19, 2019 Posted December 19, 2019 Thanks for the link. Good question really, back when I first looked at Windows 10 most were hopping in with Education N so I followed - I may as well install Enterprise, get all the features the same and not have to mess about trying to get a media pack installed!
Arthur Posted December 20, 2019 Author Posted December 20, 2019 Or just Education not N? I was thinking exactly the same. Just use 'Education'. It's basically the same as Enterprise, and also includes the media-related features. The only UK schools using the 'N' versions of Windows are probably the ones that deployed the wrong install.wim. [emoji846]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now