failnator Posted October 9, 2019 Posted October 9, 2019 Hi Guys, I am looking at doing the Comptia A+ course. Does anyone have an suggestions of who to do it with online? Mainly looking for places which people have done the course with. Many thanks
gmonks Posted October 10, 2019 Posted October 10, 2019 I cannot recommend who to do it with online, but I can recommend watching Professor Messer on Youtube. He uploads really informative videos which helped me when I undertook my A+ course.
subway_lunch Posted October 11, 2019 Posted October 11, 2019 Have a look on udemy for a person called Mike Meyers as he does a lot of course's including the A+. Also he writes training manual for comptia course for McGraw Hill education. Which you can get via any good online book store such as waterstones.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now