Gongalong Posted September 9, 2019 Posted September 9, 2019 Hi All, I've suddenly started getting the Basic Details record for students, having searched for them, instead of just Student Details. Any ideas why? I haven't changed any roles on my account. It seems that teacher get Basic Details as their default when they search for a student. Thanks
blueday Posted September 9, 2019 Posted September 9, 2019 That does sometimes happen, especially after an upgrade, don't know why! You'll need to go to Tools > Setups > Student Teacher View and either remove the tick against Open Teacher View screen by default if it's there, or if it's not there, put it in and Save, then take it out and Save again (if that doesn't work, try logging out of SIMS in between Saves). 1
Gongalong Posted September 9, 2019 Author Posted September 9, 2019 Thanks! I did wonder if it was a setting somewhere. Enabling/disabling didn't work, even trying after closing SIMS. So I uninstalled SOLUS, killed the install, and reinstalled. It defaulted back to teacher view, but clearing the checkbox worked.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now