Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
It's hosted in the USA. Not a huge problem. But just think people should know.
Noted, I use it just for me to record my jobs, staff email me direct and I add jobs to it. I'm I OK to use it with gpdr
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted
Spiceworks. User since it was self hosted, but migrated to cloud and still happy with the product. Other than that, would also recommend Halo Service Desk. Avoid Ivanti and IRIS like the plague!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...