contink Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 As per my earlier request here: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/hardware/14620-used-printer-cartridges-needed-canon-hp88.html .. I figured I'd better make future appeals in the appropriate forum. I'm looking for empty cartridges for re-use. In particular the HP88 and HP10/11 cartridges but I understand the HP have re-used the same general design on a number of other cartridge model numbers too. Postage happily covered.
contink Posted June 2, 2008 Author Posted June 2, 2008 Gentle bump on this... Having real problems finding any suppliers for this stuff so still a welcome loving home here for those cartridge types above Also, please add to the list... HP38 cartridges, albeit in smaller amounts.
contink Posted June 3, 2008 Author Posted June 3, 2008 Got some full HP 10s if you fancy them. I'll take full ones but I'm sure folks like John would happily take them full and then send them to me empty Don't want to waste em...
john Posted June 3, 2008 Posted June 3, 2008 Talking of inks, I'm sure I could send you some empties (and fulls for nothing are always good as well ) I could fit them in a box with 2 stacks of media that needs your attention (Check you pms )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now