Gongalong Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 Hi folks, I've been asked by our Science department to rig up a laptop and webcam to record some chicks hatching. Previously I used Timer Shot with a Win XP laptop, but I'm pretty sure this app no longer works on newer versions of Windows. Just after a recommendation for something more modern? From previous experience it needs to be really stable, so it doesn't crash in the middle of a crucial egg hatch! Thanks
FragglePete Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 https://www.yawcam.com/ - YAWCAM - used it for when we've had building projects on the go. Pete 1
Gurtlush Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 VideoVelocity - Time-Lapse video recording software Had it running for over 4 months without any problems. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now