Gongalong Posted March 19, 2019 Posted March 19, 2019 Hi folks, Can anyone recommend a product that automatically updates drivers on Windows machines? I'm thinking something like Ninite Pro, but for drivers. Possibly a big ask, but it would save us a lot of time. Thanks
NickoTheSicko Posted March 19, 2019 Posted March 19, 2019 (edited) CCleaner offers the same as Ninite Pro, you could look into that? I dont know the difference but i use CCleaner with no problems. This might help as well: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-update-all-drivers-at-once-in-Windows-10 Edited March 19, 2019 by NickoTheSicko 1
LeMarchand Posted March 19, 2019 Posted March 19, 2019 Not used it, but DUMo might be of use: https://www.kcsoftwares.com/?dumo I do use the free version of their SUMo (similar to Ninite) software at home and find it very useful. 1
Gongalong Posted March 19, 2019 Author Posted March 19, 2019 CCleaner offers the same as Ninite Pro, you could look into that? I dont know the difference but i use CCleaner with no problems. Ninite's fab, particularly the Pro version. It's expensive, but no plans to leave it yet. Not used it, but DUMo might be of use: https://www.kcsoftwares.com/?dumo I do use the free version of their SUMo (similar to Ninite) software at home and find it very useful. Thanks! It would be great to have something enterprise-y that gives reports back to a console, although probably an even bigger ask.
Arthur Posted March 19, 2019 Posted March 19, 2019 Can anyone recommend a product that automatically updates drivers on Windows machines? There's Microsoft MVP Maurice Daly's Drivers as a Service app for Dell, HP and Lenovo PCs. https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Drivers-as-a-Service-ef36f155 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now