BlueSkies Posted February 20, 2019 Posted February 20, 2019 Hi there Since upgrading my pc to Windows 10 I have been looking for a piece of DVD authoring software to replace the trusty old one I had before (which was old as the hills and I no longer have the installation media for!). I am looking for something (preferably free!) that is simple to use as I only use it once or twice a year - so something I can just pick up and use without having to scratch my head for too long to remember how it works! I generally need to burn two or three concerts to a DVD, so just need to be able to create simple menus to select which one to play and be able to edit the titles and choose which thumbnails that are displayed for each concert. DVD Styler is one I have come across while searching. Does anyone here use it? Is it any good? Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks!
3s-gtech Posted February 20, 2019 Posted February 20, 2019 I use DVD Styler, I’ve found it to be excellent. It’s very good at transcoding multiple formats when burning - removing the need to transcode first which I used to do. 1
TechMonkey Posted February 27, 2019 Posted February 27, 2019 I've always used DVD Flick, mentioned above. Makes nice menus and fairly simple to use.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now