polarlemniscate Posted May 1, 2008 Posted May 1, 2008 Hi, I'm new to edugeek so I'm sorry if this has been asked before. One of my colleagues visited a local school and saw that they had the student's usernames displayed on the desktop of their CC3 machines. How is this possible? Can I do it too? It's very helpful when you need to learn the kids names quickly!
russdev Posted May 1, 2008 Posted May 1, 2008 Think they would of used bginfo (do a quick search on here for info). Russ
tri_94 Posted May 1, 2008 Posted May 1, 2008 Hi there, i dont know if this is the one you have seen but its what we use on our CC3 network. and its a free program. hope this helps nickUserName.rar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now