Gongalong Posted January 9, 2019 Posted January 9, 2019 Hi folks, I'm trying to create a report that only shows late registrations in the morning. There's a reportable field called "Late before reg", but that seems to be picking up both am and pm late registrations. Is it possible to report on just the am registration? Thanks
Esteban_Child_of_the_Sun Posted January 9, 2019 Posted January 9, 2019 Assuming you are doing it in SIMS you can get them like this 1
Skelacia Posted January 9, 2019 Posted January 9, 2019 I've put a quick report definition together which should do what you need it to! It's prompt at run time for the date and it returns students with L or U in the AM session on the selected date and outputs to Excel.AM Lates.zip 1
Gongalong Posted January 9, 2019 Author Posted January 9, 2019 Thanks both. @Esteban_Child_of_the_Sun I'm somewhat of a beginner when it comes to SIMS reports. When adding the field, how do I filter on it? I'm aware of how to use the filter section when creating the report, but now how to filter when actually adding the field. @Skelacia That's great, but I'm trying to report this across a range of dates (most likely from start of term). For example, I'd like to see the am late marks for each Year 11 student from the start of term. I'm doing this report for someone else, so not sure if they want percentage or something else, but I'm guessing percentage would be ideal. If it can't be created I can always edit the spreadsheet afterwards and calculate it.
Gongalong Posted January 9, 2019 Author Posted January 9, 2019 @Esteban_Child_of_the_Sun I've figured it out. I had to selected the "Attendance marks" table on the right-hand side, then it gives me the ability to add selection criteria. Still struggling to get it to produce any results, but will tinker further...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now