round2it Posted October 25, 2018 Posted October 25, 2018 (edited) Is capitas support website working for anyone, I can log in but can not search for anything. I need the latest fileset for running the workforce census can anyone grab the latest one for me. I have had the ISP do a network trace and nothing is being blocked by the firewall. https://www.capita-sims.co.uk/ Edited October 25, 2018 by round2it
3s-gtech Posted October 25, 2018 Posted October 25, 2018 SupportNet has been gone for over twelve months - replaced with https://myaccount.capita-cs.co.uk/ - this doesn't seem to have the breadth of support though (and my old account was removed so I can't even get on it).
BrownShoes Posted October 25, 2018 Posted October 25, 2018 It is often difficult to ascertain whether MyAccount is working properly or not. Even at full steam it's pretty unimpressive.
round2it Posted October 25, 2018 Author Posted October 25, 2018 yea thats the site i was talking about. i can log in but after that nothing works. tried 3 browsers all the same. on and off site.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now