jimbopembo Posted September 26, 2018 Posted September 26, 2018 I'm unable to enrol Ipads now... From Ipad, connecting fine to profile manager url device enrollment. I can click through enrolling the device in the browser, and install. Returns error message: Profile Installation Failed A network error has occurred. As far as I know nothing else has changed since working last week. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
3s-gtech Posted September 26, 2018 Posted September 26, 2018 Firstly - check that the time is correct on both the iPad and server. Make sure that your certificates are all in date and active. Make sure that all of the required server components are turned back on. OS X server does have loggin that can *sometimes* help to resolve these issues - last time I had them, I ended up rolling the server back and rebuilding everything which was not a fun task at all, but it does work properly now.
jeaton Posted December 3, 2018 Posted December 3, 2018 Hi There — Were you ever able to resolve the issue? I'm experiencing the same error except I'm on Mac OS Server 5.3.1.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now