Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Profile Manager problem after update to OS Server 5.6.3


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm unable to enrol Ipads now...

From Ipad, connecting fine to profile manager url device enrollment. I can click through enrolling the device in the browser, and install. Returns error message:

Profile Installation Failed A network error has occurred.

As far as I know nothing else has changed since working last week.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Posted
Firstly - check that the time is correct on both the iPad and server. Make sure that your certificates are all in date and active. Make sure that all of the required server components are turned back on. OS X server does have loggin that can *sometimes* help to resolve these issues - last time I had them, I ended up rolling the server back and rebuilding everything which was not a fun task at all, but it does work properly now.
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...