Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All!

 

I am having a massive brain fart, i cannot work this out. I need a script to; add a folder to a users user area and then move folders & files into it. It would be better if I explained the folder structure a bit. If anyone has a script that can help? Thanks!

 

E: Drive-----
User1-
        Desktop
        Pictures
        Music
User2-
        Desktop
        Pictures
        Music
User3-
        Desktop
        Pictures
        Music

It needs to be:
User1-
        Files-
               Desktop
               Pictures
               Music
User2-
        Files-
               Desktop
               Pictures
               Music
User3-
        Files-
               Desktop
               Pictures
               Music

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...