ICTDirect_Dave Posted April 30, 2018 Posted April 30, 2018 (edited) ..well right here of course! Good Afternoon you wonderful bunch of Humans (and Timelords, Daleks, frogs - if you've annoyed @witch - and any species I've inadvertently forgotten)! I hope you all have wonderful weekends and that you've returned to work feeling happy, contented & have been bothered not a bit by those pesky staff members who cannot remember their password for the life of them! A lot of you will already have seen that we've gone through our lines on the website and given it a bit of a spring clean. You'll also notice that all our HP desktops have been reduced somewhat. Take a look at this delightful picture for an idea of what we now offer. http://www.ict-direct.co.uk/media/edugeek/reprice-edugeek.jpg To top that we're now shipping all our HP desktops with a brand new Integral P series 5 Solid State Drive as standard. AND we've standardised our memory offering for i3 and i5 machines. i3 now gets you 4GB RAM and i5 8GB as standard. All just in time for that summer project you've been putting off planning Any takers? Edited April 30, 2018 by ICTDirect_Dave 3
DalekSec Posted April 30, 2018 Posted April 30, 2018 ..well right here of course! Good Afternoon you wonderful bunch of Humans (and Timelords, Daleks, frogs - if you've annoyed @witch - and any species I've inadvertently forgotten)! Hey, That's me! 2
denzal2k4 Posted April 30, 2018 Posted April 30, 2018 Hi Dave does that memory upgrade cover the all in ones as well, I'm after 2 of these "Refurbished HP 8300 Elite All In One 23", Core i5" but with 8gb and 240gb ssd, have tried emailing but got no response 1
ICTDirect_Dave Posted April 30, 2018 Author Posted April 30, 2018 Hi Dave does that memory upgrade cover the all in ones as well, I'm after 2 of these "Refurbished HP 8300 Elite All In One 23", Core i5" but with 8gb and 240gb ssd, have tried emailing but got no response The All in One machines are bit of a special case as they cost so damn much in the first place so they're staying the same for now. That said I'll be able to give you a good price on an upgrade and SSD I'm sure. I've found your email, I'd looked at it and forgotten to reply so my apologies for that. I'll drop you an email later sir 1
AJWhite1970 Posted May 16, 2018 Posted May 16, 2018 A large pallet load of great value HP 8300 i5's have just arrived and very nice they are too Thanks @ICTDirect_Dave 1
ICTDirect_Dave Posted May 17, 2018 Author Posted May 17, 2018 A large pallet load of great value HP 8300 i5's have just arrived and very nice they are too Thanks @ICTDirect_Dave Glad to be of service Sir! I've got enough different versions of the 8300 now that they could start a band! Hmmm I feel a new ad campaign coming on.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now