GCA Posted January 25, 2018 Posted January 25, 2018 HI, I have my Wi-Fi AP listed in the RADIUS Clients however some of them will not connect If I change the IP address of the AP and create a new record they connect. If I then change the IP of the AP back and updated the new record they do not connect. Any ideas? I am at a loss
RobD Posted January 25, 2018 Posted January 25, 2018 Setup a laptop with that ip on that port and see if you can route to the server.
Davit2005 Posted January 25, 2018 Posted January 25, 2018 Are these on different subnets?? Any firewalls in the way. As @RobD mentioned test with a laptop using telnet with the radius port i.e. telnet [iP_ADDRESS_OF_SERVER] [RADIUS_PORT] i.e. telnet 192.168.1.2 1812 And see what happens both with working IP and non working IP to see if results are the same.
GCA Posted January 25, 2018 Author Posted January 25, 2018 (edited) done that with a laptop and it worked, in a domain so firewall is off and the ports are open Also checked it agaist another AP next to it on the same swtich. all config are the same and this one works. I think there is an issue with that ip address but i cannot find answer Telnet comes up with connection refused Edited January 25, 2018 by GCA
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now