LeMarchand Posted December 4, 2017 Posted December 4, 2017 Quite surprised that none of the fans of "the most wonderful time of the year" have started this one yet. If someone has, I can't see it - so here goes: HBO UK have a load of Game of Thrones goodies including "House" stockings and tree ornaments: https://www.hbostore.co.uk/shows/game-of-thrones/new-to-the-realm . My favourite seems to be US only (boo!), where they do gloves that display "Winter Is Here" once the temperature hits a certain low. Currently OOS at Amazon and probably not worth over £100, but still tempting, a levitating Death Star Bluetooth speaker: https://www.amazon.co.uk/hellosy-Levitating-Portable-Bluetooth-Rechargeable/dp/B01CUGIULW
DJ-1701 Posted December 4, 2017 Posted December 4, 2017 You mean this?... http://www.edugeek.net/forums/behind-red-door/189636-christmas-2017-a.html
LeMarchand Posted December 4, 2017 Author Posted December 4, 2017 You mean this?... http://www.edugeek.net/forums/behind-red-door/189636-christmas-2017-a.html I'd argue that that one was mainly for @witch. I'd also argue that the search function needs improvement as it wan't in the list! 1
DJ-1701 Posted December 4, 2017 Posted December 4, 2017 I'd argue that that one was mainly for @witch. I'd also argue that the search function needs improvement as it wan't in the list! I refer the right honourable gentleman to posts 14 and 15. Also... I found it in search
LeMarchand Posted December 4, 2017 Author Posted December 4, 2017 I refer the right honourable gentleman to posts 14 and 15. Also... I found it in search No-one likes a smart alec! Copying and pasting...
Boredguy Posted December 4, 2017 Posted December 4, 2017 No-one likes a smart alec! Copying and pasting... For Christmas I'm going to change his name to Alec.
6Foot2 Posted December 4, 2017 Posted December 4, 2017 (edited) No-one likes a smart alec! Copying and pasting... Link 1: The Christmas 2016 present ideas thread Link 2: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/104585-christmas-present-thread-2012-a.html Recycle ideas: Ideas used by someone one year could still be useful to someone else another year! Edited December 4, 2017 by 6Foot2 Formatting. :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now