FN-GM Posted October 13, 2017 Posted October 13, 2017 (edited) Hello, We use NRS in our trust and I am slowly moving away from Windows. NRS traditionally needs Windows clients and I was considering other providers. However, I have just come out of a test drive of the new NRS web interface that will replace Trust-e. This is to be launched at Bett 2018. I am very impressed. Simply go to a URL, login and you're set to go. It is very quick, responsive and they have made a very clean interface. The dashboard you see can be easily configured with drag and drop. I honestly can't think of any web based education targeted software that works better. I have attached a picture, sorry for my photo taking skills. Can't wait to get my hands on it! Thanks EDIT: Just been emailed a screenshot and I have now attached this. Edited October 13, 2017 by FN-GM 4
Steve21 Posted October 13, 2017 Posted October 13, 2017 May be missing an obvious, but how's the rest of it running? :s Fingerprint/card/barcode scanners? MISSync for ParentPay etc Or is this the front end tills only? Thanks, Steve
FN-GM Posted October 13, 2017 Author Posted October 13, 2017 The back end stuff still runs on Windows. The till runs on Windows for now but that will go to a web interface as well. 1
DSapseid Posted October 13, 2017 Posted October 13, 2017 I had a demo of this last week and was also impressed. The mobile phone app that goes alongside the new dashboard pictured was a nice touch as well! We are looking to move to NRS from cunninghams and this is another nice bit of ammo for that case.
Edu-IT Posted October 13, 2017 Posted October 13, 2017 So its just reporting that is web based right now?
FN-GM Posted October 13, 2017 Author Posted October 13, 2017 So its just reporting that is web based right now? Not just reporting. Most functions such as adding credit kids accounts, seeing transitions etc.
rad Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 So is this an internal or external (www) web based system?
Steven_Cleaver Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 Looks good better than current setup looks lot better interface, to be honest though still think Fingerprint readers could be better used both NRS and Cunninghams and although as a whole NRS system seems better there Finger print readers aren't quite as good.
Edu-IT Posted October 18, 2017 Posted October 18, 2017 Not just reporting. Most functions such as adding credit kids accounts, seeing transitions etc. Sounds great. Do you have any images of those areas?
FN-GM Posted October 18, 2017 Author Posted October 18, 2017 Sounds great. Do you have any images of those areas? I don't, but I saw it working.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now