Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Issue has turned up again.

 

Screenshots from Firefox.

iSpy display vs home page right hand column display.

 

0001.png

 

0002.png

 

- - - Updated - - -

 

Issue resolved itself after I posted the above post.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Have you tried switching it off and on again???

 

I think a lot of people would be mad if I switched Edugeek off and on again. Especially since I shouldn't have that power. ;)

 

This is an odd one that appears from time to time, and after a message is posted, one that the iSpy likes, it seems to resolve itself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...