kennysarmy Posted May 15, 2017 Posted May 15, 2017 I very frequently get Servers stuck on this screen... ...when I try to reboot them. I then have to Power Off the virtual machine and restart and it then will boot up OK. Anyone seen anything similar and can offer a fix? Cheers
Chuckster Posted May 15, 2017 Posted May 15, 2017 Have you updated your ESXi host with all the latest updates and patches? If so, did you then follow this up by installing the latest version of VMware Tools? 1
ijk Posted May 15, 2017 Posted May 15, 2017 Have a look at these threads, which may shed some light for you. https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/595c3048-4d70-48ad-a78e-9380df1bbd70/windows-2012-r2-sometimes-hangs-at-splash-screen-after-reboot?forum=winserver8gen https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2092807 VMware ESXi 5.5 Update 3a Release Notes 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now