Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I created a blueprint in Configurator 2 and applied it to our 10 new iPad Air 2s, which worked fine.

 

I applied the same blueprint to 5 iPad 2s and a handful of Apps had "Waiting..." underneath them. So I left them for a while, tried re-booting the iPad, even tried re-applying the blueprint completely a couple of times and the majority of Apps have "Waiting..." underneath.

 

The Apps are from the Volume Purchase Program and from the Apps I've checked on the App Store, which aren't working, the iPad 2s have an iOS version which is above the requirement for the App.

 

Has anyone experienced this before? I've attached a picture showing what I'm seeing. Thanks in advance for any replies.

 

ipad.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...